1. What are the national corona measures in place?
We want to inform you on the current corona rules in the Netherlands, but be aware that these change constantly, so follow the news (English translation available on the FB page “NOS in English”) or look it up yourselves on https://www.government.nl/topics/coronavirus-covid-19.
- Stay at home if you experience any symptoms such as: a cold, cough, shortness of breath, fever.
- Keep at least a 1.5 meter distance from everyone outside of your household.
- Wash your hands more frequently and do not shake hands with others. Cough or sneeze in your elbow or tissue.
- The requirement to wear a face mask will no longer apply in most situations. It will continue to apply only in situations where staying 1.5 apart is impossible. For example on public transport, on aeroplanes and other forms of passenger transport, at stations and airports, and in secondary schools.
- There are no restrictions on the numbers of visitors permitted within each household, but 1.5m should be maintained.
- You can get tested by calling or booking a test via https://coronatest.nl/ – only if you have symptoms or have been in contact with someone who has corona and you have quarantined for 5 days after seeing that person.