There are 24 different tracks that you can follow at UCU. For each track, there is a Fellow, a member of staff responsible for the smooth going ons of the track. Likewise, there are Track Representatives, these are students who know all the necessary information concerning the track, you can go to them for advice concerning courses within the relevant track.
The tracks are divided among the following 5 clusters:
- Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics, Sociology, and Economics
- History, Religious Studies, Media Studies, Performance Studies, Law & Double degree Law, and Anthropology
- Geography, Language & Culture, Political Science, China Studies, and Earth & Environment
- Linguistics, Philosophy, Art History & Museum Studies, Literature & Classics
- Biology, Medical Sciences, Psychology, and Cognitive Neuroscience